APEX WIG AC/DC Fusspedal/pedal/foot control pinout schematic

Diskutiere APEX WIG AC/DC Fusspedal/pedal/foot control pinout schematic im Forum Schweißtechnik im Bereich Werkzeuge & Maschinen - Hello. Can anyone provide me with correct schematic diagram and pinout for the pedal / Fusspedal / foot control for this TIG (WIG) Welding...
W

Welder

Hello. Can anyone provide me with correct schematic diagram and pinout for the pedal / Fusspedal / foot control for this TIG (WIG) Welding machine?

Machine is APEX/JLT 200 Amp, AC/DC capable, origin China :mrgreen:

I think the potentiometer should be 100 kOhm (100 kiloOhm).
The connector is 5 pin.
I guess 3 of the pins go for the pot (poti) and the other 2 go for the switch (schalter).
Can someone quickly draw the schematic diagram and pinout in MS Paint and post it here? :thx:

Sorry for English, but my German is poor.

Ich sprache Deutsch nicht so gut :mrgreen:

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Hallo. Kann mir jemand mit der richtigen Schaltplan und Pinbelegung für das Pedal / Fusspedal / Fußschalter für dieses TIG (WIG) Schweißmaschine?

Ich denke, das sollte 100 kOhm Potentiometer (100 Kiloohm) sein.
Der Stecker ist 5-polig.
Ich denke, 3 von den Stiften gehen für das Poti und den anderen 2 go für den Schalter?
Kann jemand schnell ziehen die schematische Darstellung und in MS Paint-Pinout und sie hier?

MSG schrieb:
Hi,

Could you please post some detailed pics of your pedal? Maybe it is similar to mine ...

I do not have pedal. I am looking for wiring diagram, schematic and pinout. I want to build it myself.

Ich habe kein Pedal. Ich bin auf der Suche nach Schaltplan, Schaltplan und Pinbelegung. Ich will es mir selbst zu bauen.

So no one wants to share the schematic for the pedal?

So will niemand den elektrischen Schaltplan für das Pedal zu teilen? :(

You can't share what you don't have. If you don't own / have access to that welder and the foot control, it is difficult to answer your question.

With some google research I found a similar unit (210EXT) from everlast. Also a digital unit with 5-pin connector for the foot pedal (contrary to the analog units with 2-pin or 7-pin connectors).

The 210EXT foot pedal pinout is:

1 - 3 is the trigger switch

5 - 2 is 10-1K ohms

5 - 4 is 1K to 10 ohms
Source: http://www.everlastgenerators.com/forums/showthread.php/168-Everlast-foot-pedal-pinouts

According to the 210EXT's manual the pins are numbered ccw, starting at the 9 o'clock position and pin 5 is in center.
Source: http://www.everlastgenerators.com/downloads/PowerTig-210EXT.pdf

Keep in mind that this is only what I've found on the internet. So take this with a grain of salt because I can't verify this information since I don't have the hardware.

Thank so much chevyman, I will try to check as soon as possible and confirm if the everlast schematic works for the "chinese" version.
I have also read somewhere that one can use potentiometer with different values, and it will always work, since its using a ADC analog to digital converter and voltage divier of some sort?

As it comes to seven pin connector, I have seen some schematics where it shows that pins 6 and 7 are shorted, and this tells the welder that the pedal is connected. I guess the "new digital" ones use the "full resistance" from the pot to "tell" if the pedal is connected.

Hello again I see user kadett1979 made working pedal with 100 kOhm potentiometer, but I can't see the schematics since the picture hosting website is dead :(

http://www.werkzeug-news.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3899&start=30&hilit=pedal

Also I do not recommend using potentiometer designated for music systems, since it will most likely be logarithmic potentiometer. It should work, but you may have to make more erratic motions with the foot if you want to "pulse" the current in the mid range.
And for most electronics a linear potentiometer is used.

Thema: APEX WIG AC/DC Fusspedal/pedal/foot control pinout schematic