Herkules/Orec Grh 537 pro does someone use it?

Diskutiere Herkules/Orec Grh 537 pro does someone use it? im Forum Gartengeräte im Bereich Werkzeuge & Maschinen - Hi Guys, it is again me, does anyone of you Knows this machine with hydrogear? Is it good with wet grass collection? Reliability? Thanks
P

Paolo 1976

Hi Guys, it is again me, does anyone of you Knows this machine with hydrogear? Is it good with wet grass collection? Reliability?
Thanks

Hi Paolo,

do you have a Sabo dealer close to you, if so ask for a Sabo machine depending how much you have to cut choose a red or a green Sabo (red private use, red commercial use) conmmercial also could be a private garden !! depending the size.

Alternative you could go for a Husqvarna W53CS this machine than should be equipped wth a collecter blade BUN-193.001 for better collecting result.

I am not a fan from AS, maybe Hercules is attractive pricewise? but how is the quality you are looking at?

Regards from Germany

Wat willste auch Anders sagen? Dat du als Sabo und Husqvarna Händler den AS nicht loben darfst, mag verständlich sein. Aber ein wenig mehr Neutralität sollte schon angebracht sein

Rote und grüne Sabo kann man in meinen Augen garnicht vergleichen. Von den roten haben wir zwei, wobei ich nur mit dem über 20 Jahre alten 43er mit Suzuki Motor richtig zufrieden bin. Auf weichem, vermoosten Untergrund ist der Radantrieb vom 48er überfordert und das Profil der Räder ist nicht besonders verschlissen.

Grünen Sabo haben wir noch keinen gehabt; ich hör´ von denen aber nur Gutes. Der AS kommt dem gleich, obwohl ich nicht weiß, ob dat Teil wirklich ´ne komplette Neuentwicklung ist, oder ob man sich bezüglich ds Mähdecks bei Harry/Mountfiled bedient hat.

Ob der Husqvarna ein "richtiger" Husky ist, oder bei Castlegarden gebaut wird, lass´ich jetzt mal dahigestellt. Das man in letzterem Fall auch den Namen mitbezahlt, brauch´ich Dir, da ja, angeblich, "nothing runs like a Deere", wohl nich zu sagen.

Paolo hatte ja zuerst explizit nach dem Unterschied zwischen Hercules/Orec und AS gefragt. Demnach gehe ich davon aus das 1. Beide Marken in Italien erhältlich sind; 2. Er sich schon Gedanken gemacht hat was Er benötigt.

Über den Bekanntheitsgrad von Sabo in Italien kann ich Nix sagen, sollte Paolo einen grünen Sabo, denn nur der ist mit dem AS vergleichbar, in Betracht gezogen haben, hätte Er das wahrscheinlich auch mitgeteilt.

Mac

not a Fan of John-Deere

LaMa schrieb:
Hi Paolo,

do you have a Sabo dealer close to you, if so ask for a Sabo machine depending how much you have to cut choose a red or a green Sabo (red private use, red commercial use) conmmercial also could be a private garden !! depending the size.

Alternative you could go for a Husqvarna W53CS this machine than should be equipped wth a collecter blade BUN-193.001 for better collecting result.

I am not a fan from AS, maybe Hercules is attractive pricewise? but how is the quality you are looking at?

Regards from Germany

In Italy Sabo machines are re-badged John Deere, since Sabo belongs to John Deere, i am looking for a high quality machine.
The Orec GRH 537 comes standard with a high lift blade and near the ejection canal has an air duct connected with the air ventilation of the engine to increase airflow and collection in the bag. So i think it is a good machine.
The As motor is a very expensive machine, why you don't like this brand?

Guess it has to do with the circumstance that LaMa is a Dealer of Husqvarna and Sabo Equipment.

As Sabo has a red (homeowners and Semi Profi) and a green line (Profi) of machinery they are a competitior to AS when it comes to the profi series.

The Sabo Mowers are well known here and we also have 2 Sabo´s in use. A small one now has reached 22 years, what should say a lot of the Qaulity of the Sabo Mowers.

Also You can compare the green line Sabo to the Hercules/Orec,

http://www.sabo-online.de/sabode/docs/industry/commercial/brochure/SABO_Profi_Katalog.html

I told LaMa, that there is a reason, why You are looking for such an expensive machine and I didn´t know, that Sabo was not sold under their own name in Italy.

http://www.deere.de/wps/dcom/de_DE/...trol_mowers/54cm_working_width/jx90/jx90.page

Not sure, if it is a profi- or semiprofi Type, but I have been told by a dealer, which has different brands for sale, that the Subaru-Robin engine ist the best engine you can choose.

Thema: Herkules/Orec Grh 537 pro does someone use it?