Help needed in the UK please! - MPG Consulting GmbH?

Diskutiere Help needed in the UK please! - MPG Consulting GmbH? im Forum Service & Ersatzteile im Bereich Werkzeuge & Maschinen - Can anyone send me details of a supplier in the UK for the following : I have a “Halogen Floor Lamp”, Model Number : GXC 0035 made by MPG...
C

coconut

Can anyone send me details of a supplier in the UK for the following :

I have a “Halogen Floor Lamp”, Model Number : GXC 0035 made by MPG Consulting GmbH ( Germany ? )

There is a glass protective cover over the main halogen lamp which is broken and I need a replacement.

Thanks for any help,

Alan

Hi,
you`ll need a special glass due to the heat - but the shipping fee will be more expensive than the glass itself, I suppose. Is there no glazier in your neighbourhood, who can cut you such a glass?
I don´t know MPG - Consulting - but most of the halogen lamps are imported from red china. MPG is a dealer, not a producer, I guess!
Hope you´ll be able to replace this glass
Werkzeug-Django

That's strange that you have not heard fo the Company - when I e-mailed them they said it ws a "hidden" company of this web site and they suggested that I post the question on this forum !

The name of MPG Consulting GmbH is what it says on the label attached to the lamp and searching this name on the Internet told me they were in Dusseldorf and led me here !

I cannot go to my regular glazier to get this item as it not a standard piece of glass, I would describe it as a cylinder made of 3mm thick glass, about 13.5cm long and 31mm in diameter, that has been cut in half along its length to make a curved cover that fits on top of the halogen lamp, held in place by two metal clips.

I was really hoping that someone would know the Company and would be able to help find one of these - the instructions on the label say to replace the broken glass immediately !

Thanks.

The MPG Consulting is a import company from the German Metro Group, but I think they hide themself from the customers. There isn't any phone number in the German phone books.

They have their name on many products you can buy in the Metro stores. But when nobody can find the adress, nobody can complain about bad products. So all customers have to go to the dealers.

Maybe you can find any UK contacts on the website of the Metro Group http://www.metrogroup.de.

Fantastic - Thanks very much for that - using this information and looking at the Metro Group Web Site I found that the Metro Group trade in the U.K. as "MAKRO" .... and this is where the lamp ( which I received as a gift ) was originally purchased from.

I have contacted my local Makro store who still sell this particular item, and are willing to exchange the broken part for one off a display model free of charge !

H.-A. Losch - Much obliged for the information :D

Hey,

The adress is:
Schlüter Str 3.
40089 Düsseldorf

Telefon: 0049 (0 )211 969-0.
For understanding:
There are just a few manufactures for noname products in the world ( without trademarks) but companies who imports this stuff are coupeled in unknowen ways thuch as metro and so on. So it`s really difficult to find them out. The MPG is making just a confirm for the well right using in the sold country.
If you have the maintance book there is a service adress to get in your area the spareparts.

Roy Childress

Thema: Help needed in the UK please! - MPG Consulting GmbH?
Zurück
Oben